Monday, April 7, 2008

Coming up for air

Hello dear blog viewers! Things here have been humming along for awhile, and I feel the need to up date, to relieve myself from undue guilt since I haven't posted in ever so long. Everyone is in great shape, nothing new to report on that end. Scott has been making front page news with his Mock Trial team. They got 4th place in the Washington State Mock Trial competition and are planning a trip to North Carolina for the National Invitational and a bit of sight seeing. We are all excited for the team and for the coach in particular.
Today (this morning at 8:30am) Miss Emma is going to have her heart monitor put on for a brief 24 hours just to check and see if we can capture something irregular. We are hoping that there will not be anything to report and that she is just going through something simple and unimportant. I had better get ready so we can fly outta here ASAP. I'll take my camera and see if I can get some pic's of the big event! Have a great day!!

No comments: