Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day!!!

Ok, so I just noticed that I have been skipping ALL holidays on my blog. Why is that? What is my uber goal? I have none, I am not standing for SOMETHING. And yes, it was a random mistake. Were you thinking I was skipping the rest of February and jumpping right into March? no....

So to Correct it I would like to exclaim from the mountain tops.....
Happy Valentines DAY!!!
I hope you all have a great day and remember the great grace of God and his immediate and overwhelming love for all of His people. As well of the greatest and most loving gift of His son on the cross for our sins.
The children and I were commenting on the colors relating to Valentines day and how we see them. The sun glinting off the mountains in front of our house was a beautiful shade of rose while the res of the world was a light blue. The red of our blood reminds us daily of the blood of Christ and his payment on the cross.
I hope you have a great and blessed day!!!

No comments: